Saturday, March 21, 2009

Personal Stuff

I kind of created this blog as an outlet to just give a rant now and again with the ability to do it semi anonymously, but because of circumstances, it really doesn't let me update as much as I would have liked, so I had to do things like send Instapundit the pictures I took for the Cincinnati Tea Protest I attended last week (I didn't have time to blog about them though I wanted to) which was fantastic btw, since I will likely have to forgo the April 15th massive tax day tea party protests due to work *sighs*


My Thoughts Exactly


Meanwhile, I've been kind of in a lull lately, but I started working again. Some people know what I do for a living, but my boss doesn't want me really blogging about it, so using as generalized terms as I can without telling you who exactly I work for, I am in orientation and training for people entering my specific job field. We hire them on, they come to me and my peers, we teach them the rules and regulations of our business, we train them on the basic skills necessary to do their jobs and then they are sent onward to get further training in a more select field once I am done with them.

Despite the economy, we are still hiring. So I am busy. That's just part of the job I guess. Anyway, I am in the middle of an orientation process right now and it will continue for another month or so before I am given a break to do things like read blogs and stay up to snuff on current events. I like to stay informed. Unfortunately, there is a lot of training we have to go over and only a short amount of time to do it in, so we have really long days. When I get off at night, I generally want to crash.

So blogging is likely not going to be very much, but I still want to post to articles I find interesting. Most of them related to current events, and quite possibly the Kentucky Derby.


I have absolutely no idea who this person is, but that is a fantastic shirt!

In the meantime, I'm going to be cheering on the Tea Party Tax Protesters from a distance, and wishing I could be a part of the fun. . .

5,000 Strong!


Pork Products

No comments:

Post a Comment