Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Additions to the Family

So life has been busy, hence the complete and nearly utter lack of postings as of late. But last week I got the chance to go out and see the Machine Gun Shoot atknob creek. And picked up two guns while I was there.



My new AR-15 with an M4 body design (actually model is an XM15-E2S)



Ruger 10-22, I saw this rifle and the moment I saw it I knew it was destined to be mine.


Haven't fired either yet, and still working out the glitches, like figuring out how to collapse those bipods down. EDIT - Figured it out, to easy

That joins my collection, which includes an AK47, a Taurus Judge, and a little winchester .22 .

Now I need to figure out names for them.

2 comments:

  1. Kami, NICE-I want a Judge but they're illegal in CA. So is the AK47 and AR-15 unless you build them without "evil features"..... 10 rd mag max with a bullet button mag release. Don't move here or you'd have to sell your collection.
    Uncle Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you wanna see some of what can be done with a carbine, search for Kyle Lamb or Viking Tactics drills on You Tube. Lamb is a recently retired SGM from CAG, and is one of their most recent Force Mod guys. Now he's a full time trainer. He knows some stuff about carbines! Also HIGHLY recommended: Mike Pannone's book The M4/M16 Handbook. Don't leave home without it!

    ReplyDelete