Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blog or Bust!

I'm seriously considering bringing back my old blog and posting to it again. Still can't talk about my job so much, which is ok because I want to keep that to a minimum, but with some interesting things coming up in my life, why can't I post about things?

Being somewhat of a blogger that had a faithful following, this blog was kind of a bust for me. For one, it is hard or me to blog about things without bringing a personal view to it. The point of this blog was to blog anonymously, but I had difficulty doing it. Will I still blog here, maybe, as it retains some of its anonymous feel and if I want to go on a tirade about something, I can always post here again. But in the meantime, my regular blog is back up.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is extremely interesting and shows you have done your researched. I practically like the design template you decided to use and enjoyed browsing the text in your web site. Keep up the great work, I want to check back in a few days. You did a great job.

    Car Keys Chicago

    ReplyDelete