Sunday, January 18, 2009

Introduction

This must be the fancy place where I introduce myself, and my blog.

I am an individual who has had a web presence in the past. for reasons I cannot go into detail with here, I had to convert into a more anonymous presence. Not to say that I mind if you can figure out who I am or my previous slightly infamous webspace, because it's more of a case of starting from scratch so I don't have the insane amount of readership or perhaps the increasingly searchability of finding me on the internets that I did before. It often ended up as nothing but trouble before. But I enjoy blogging so the point of it now is to allow me to keep doing it without the pesky problem of being personally known for what I write.

So this is me starting over again.

So, what can you come to discover about me and the purpose of this blog? I guess it can be divided into different categories. For instance...

Opinion - This is probably what I will post most. My opinions on anything I want to discuss. Mostly my opinions are political in nature. And I am a conservative. Hence the link to the conservative blog roll to the right.

Hobbies - I might post stuff in regards to hobbies of mine. My hobbies are diverse and include art, photography, writing, and adrenaline enducing sports, among other things. Whatever the case, if I do something I wish to share, I might share it.

Adventures - If I go and do anything worht noting, it might find itself under this label. Like skydiving, or bungee jumping, or such.

Travel - It kind of goes hand in hand with adventures, sometimes. I tend to travel a lot.

Work - This is one place where I can't go into a lot of detail. But every so often, if I find tales worth telling, where I can remain somewhat vague on what it is I do, maybe I'll share? Or maybe not.

Personal - While maintaining my anonymous nature, I might be able to share a thing or to about, well, myself. It goes under this tab.

I'll think of some other things to share with. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment