Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stimulus Package - Complete with Lard

Remember back when Bush wanted $85 Billion for the War in Iraq and how the liberals were all muttering what a waste of money this was and he couldn't get it passed unless it was lauded down with a bunch of Pork?

People were hysterical by the sheer amount of money 85 billion was.

Fast forward, a few years later, we've already approved a $700 billion TARP bill bailout that most people are opposed to and now we have a President who wants to cram an Economic Stimulus down our throats to the tune of $825 Billion dollars. And he's trying to encourage it to be passed now, to get the job done because we need to do this right away.

I have a feeling why he wants to get it done *now!* Because the sooner it gets passed, the sooner all of the liberal pet projects that are laden in this bill can get funding without being nixed. Because if we take to long to get it passed, people might notice exactly what is going on here. So Obama is all 'we need to get this done ASAP!'

I told a friend once that I'll consider Obama a fairly successful president (as much as I can hope from a very liberal president with no experience) if three things happen. He keeps me safe, he fixes the economy, and he lets me keep my guns.

I'm already disappointed because I see two out of three going down hill really fast.

At least the Republicans are growing a backbone by voting down this mess of a Crap Sandwich as Michelle Malkin puts it

No comments:

Post a Comment