Sunday, February 15, 2009

About This Blog, And It's Title

I put a new header up. I've been wanting to do that for some time.

And yes, I own a Toyota. i had this picture in my mind of placing my wallet and my car keys on a map and digging out my camera and taking a picture of them in an artistic manner, that's what I created. Why on a map you may ask?

Because I like to travel. I have been to many points in the USA and being that car keys are kind of synonymous with travel, why not on a map? And if you ever go anywhere, you better have your wallet with you. So I guess it's a bit directive.

But of course, there is more to the name Wallets and Car Keys then that. These are two things that I always misplace. Surfing through the internet, it is quite common to lose track of where you go and what you are trying to find. Maybe this can be a place for me to collect my thoughts and musings, mostly so I don't lose track of them in my otherwise scatter brained rambling.

Kind of like you need to choose a location for things that are important to you. Like your wallet and your car keys.

So this is going to become that place on the 'net.

You know, I really like how Blogger does their set up through blogspot. I always hosted my blog before, but I should have done this a long time ago. It's so easy. Of course, they've improved their set up about ten fold when I started blogging about seven years ago, where back then you had to have your comments hosted by another site, where as now its pretty much a given.

No comments:

Post a Comment