Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blogging

It's been rather quiet on the personal front these last few days, more so then on the political front at least. I have my own viewpoints on things still, but I'm just realizing that I am quite content to just read and comment on other people's blogs for the moment, and maybe I'll do an instapundit thing here and there, linking to people who put into words what I'm thinking. I guess every now and then I'll write up something, but with how limited my time is going to become here shortly, I don't know how much time I will have for blogging to begin with, and I don't really get what I got out of it before.

I guess I do miss my readership. It was one of the perks of blogging.

So yeah, I guess my blogging isn't going to amount to very much any more, and that's ok. Just a few comments about things going on in the world here and there, but nothing much more then that.

Personal front, well, if you don't really know me, and I can't allude to who I am, what point is there in talking about my life?

1 comment:

  1. You are still a fun read, even without all the personal stuff.

    Thought you might be interested in this about/from the Archbishop of York, Church of England.

    ReplyDelete