Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Posts on the Internets

These are all Political, but I thought I would post them because they put the words into my mouth.

It's ok to call Bush BusHitler, but when the tables are turned, suddenly the liberal left are thinking it's outragious

Seven Promises Obama broke with the Stimulus Bill

Pakistan surrendering to Taliban Thugs

WNBA star selfish for pursuing Motherhood over Career? What kind of insane world have we become when a 22 year old married woman is criticized for wanting to be a mother?

A hypocritical Obama Quote You kidding me?

Another Crazy Quote!

Gun legislature being introduced, and this time it could very well pass

Maybe our healthcare system isn't perfect, but we should take lessons from Britain and Canada before we nationalize ours

And on a totally Unrelated to Politics (ok sort of related) note, 5 Things that You think will make you happy but won't, I often read Cracked.com for these lists, and this one is surprisingly good! Caution, some f-bombs throughout. Maybe I'll post a post commenting specifically on this?

These are some posts I've read over the last week or so that I found interesting. A lot of them came from Conservative Grapevine which is a regular visit in my day to day perusings of all things internet. I also check out Michelle Malkin, Hotair, Instapundit and RightWingNews often for articles and opinion. Of course, there is also the bloglist to the right there that I check out frequently too, different posts at random.

I think I'm going to start doing a post like this about once a week, saying 'this is what I found this week that's worth checking out. Read and make your own decisions' type thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment